Please be informed that submission of electronic appeals from citizens and legal entities via the website form will operate until January 1, 2023 inclusive.
Starting from January 2, 2023, filing of electronic appeals to the State Enterprise "Belaeronavigatsia" and its branches will be available through the unified (integrated) republican information system for recording and processing of appeals of citizens and legal entities "обращения.бел"
Appeals of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (further - citizens) and legal entities, are processed by the state enterprise "Belaeronavigatsia" in accordance with the requirements of the Law of 18 July 2011, "On appeals of citizens and legal entities".
Electronic appeal of citizens must contain:
- Surname, first name, middle name or initials of the citizen;
- Address of the place of residence (stay) of the citizen;
- A statement of the nature of the appeal;
- An email address of the citizen.
Electronic appeal of the legal entity must contain:
- Full name of the legal entity;
- Location of the entity;
- A statement of the essence of treatment;
- Surname, name, patronymic of the person authorized to sign the application;
- The email address of the legal entity.
E-applications must be considered within 15 days, and require further investigation and verification - not later than 1 month.
Replies to e-appeals are sent electronically to the email address specified in the e-appeals, or in writing at the place of residence (stay) of the citizen or at the location of the legal entity in cases stipulated by the Act of 18 July 2011 "On appeals of citizens and legal entities".
Appeals will be left without consideration which:
- are not presented in the Belarusian or Russian languages;
- do not contain the last name, first name, patronymic, address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
- do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, surname, name, patronymic of the head or the person duly authorized to sign the appeal (for legal entities);
- contain unreadable text;
- contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- are subject to consideration in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural legislation, legislation defining the order of the administrative process, legislation on administrative procedures;
- a different procedure for submitting and considering such appeals has been established in accordance with legislative acts;
- missed the deadline for filing a complaint without a valid reason;
- a repeated appeal is filed if it has already been considered on the merits and it does not contain new circumstances that are important for the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- correspondence with the applicant has been terminated.