Appeals of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (further - citizens) and legal entities, are processed by the state enterprise "Belaeronavigatsia" in accordance with the requirements of the Law of 18 July 2011, "On appeals of citizens and legal entities".
E-mail correspondence can be sent to the state enterprise by posting an appeal on the website special page or by sending the appeal to - email@example.com.
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 "On appeals of citizens and legal entities" electronic appeal should be set out in the Belarusian or Russian languages.
Electronic appeal of citizens must contain:
- Surname, first name, middle name or initials of the citizen;
- Address of the place of residence (stay) of the citizen;
- A statement of the nature of the appeal;
- An email address of the citizen.
Electronic appeal of the legal entity must contain:
- Full name of the legal entity;
- Location of the entity;
- A statement of the essence of treatment;
- Surname, name, patronymic of the person authorized to sign the application;
- The email address of the legal entity.
E-applications must be considered within 15 days, and require further investigation and verification - not later than 1 month.
Replies to e-appeals are sent electronically to the email address specified in the e-appeals, or in writing at the place of residence (stay) of the citizen or at the location of the legal entity in cases stipulated by the Act of 18 July 2011 "On appeals of citizens and legal entities".
Acceptable formats of applied documents in special headings: "Electronic applications of citizens" and "e-applications of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs":
- Portable Document Format / A (PDF / A);
- Office Open XML (DOCX), binary format with marking (DOC);
- Rich Text Format (RTF);
- Text format (TXT);
- Open Document Format (ODT);
- The format of archiving and data compression (ZIP, RAR);
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG);
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF);
- Joint Photograph Experts Group (JPG);
- Joint Photograph Group (JPG).
Permitted file sizes headings "Electronic applications of citizens" and "e-applications of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs":
- From 10 kBytes to kBytes 10 000.
Appeals will be left without consideration which:
- are not presented in the Belarusian or Russian languages;
- do not contain the last name, first name, patronymic, address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
- do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, surname, name, patronymic of the head or the person duly authorized to sign the appeal (for legal entities);
- contain unreadable text;
- contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- are subject to consideration in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural legislation, legislation defining the order of the administrative process, legislation on administrative procedures;
- a different procedure for submitting and considering such appeals has been established in accordance with legislative acts;
- missed the deadline for filing a complaint without a valid reason;
- a repeated appeal is filed if it has already been considered on the merits and it does not contain new circumstances that are important for the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- correspondence with the applicant has been terminated.
E-applications for the citizens E-applications for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs