- carrying out of economic activities in accordance with the Articles of BELAERONAVIGATSIA State-Owned Enterprise;
- air traffic management;
- provision of ground services, radio-engineering and technical support in terminal area;
- provision of continuous operation of the airport facilities;
- ensuring safety of flights within the area of responsibility;
- provision of air traffic control services within the area of responsibility;
- provision of regularity and cost-effectiveness of flights;
- emergency and search-and-rescue services within the area of responsibility;
- commercial services to aircraft and passengers;
- guarding of the airport facilities;
- fire prevention activities relating to flights and to the airport facilities.
Gomel airport provides the following services:
- passenger services;
- hotel accommodation for flight crews and passengers;
- VIL lounge;
- dining room and cafeteria;
- processing of baggage, mail and cargo;
- follow-me car and a special transport vehicle for escorting passengers;
- transportation of flight crews to/from the town;
- letting out of store rooms;
- storage of cargo at the storehouse;
- provision of special transport vehicles.
Gomelavia Airline State-Owned Enterprise provides the following services at the airport:
- technical services;
- fuelling services;
- flight supporting services to agriculture flights in Brest region;
- provision of air transportation of passengers, baggage and cargo.
Postal address: Airport, Post Office Pokolyubichi, Gomel region, Gomel, 247012, Republic of Belarus.
Head of Gomel Branch +375 (232) 96-41-01;
Reception: +375 (232) 96-41-00;
Fax: +375 (232) 75-47-64;
Information about flight slots, ground services to aircraft and passenger services: - 106, +375 (232) 96-41-62.
The Head of the Branch receives visitors on Thursdays 8.00 to 12.30 h.
Upon preliminary appointment to be agreed: +375 (232) 96-41-00.
Working hours of the branch: 24 hours.